It’s finally here
A collaboration with @critday.
Critday has an engaged and active audience of architecture students on Instagram [@critday] and on http://critday.com. Finally has a new prototype website platform. We discussed at length what would be an appropriate collaboration. The plan for Finally is to create a website builder platform using data stored on the STEEM blockchain. STEEM users will be able to create stylish websites with minimal effort.
We decided to create a custom theme specifically designed to showcase student work. Students can get involved with the STEEM network whilst also getting a portfolio. Our thoughts were as follows.
- Students get the opportunity for rewards for keeping an active portfolio
- Students get a free website/portfolio that looks more professional and personal than a blog network
- Students can network and collaborate with multi author sites or through shared hashtags
- Critday can have an automated collection of work to further showcase the best students.
- Critday can reach out to students and share opportunities with them.
- The blockchain/Network benefits from content that is not for contents sake.
- Finally Benefits from a wider user base
@critday worked on a number of designs. The initial aim is simplicity. Student sites have a small bio with contact information along with a rolling feed of the latest four work pieces.
Thanks to @critday for the work towards this project. Thanks to @sndbox for their support and encouragement through cohort2. In a coming update we’ll be enhancing the main site and user dashboard to better explain current features and guide users.
Finally is always looking for further options for collaborations. If you’re looking into integrate your community into its own website or allow users to create a website with their STEEM data please get in touch.
If you’re interested in this project and able to support @finallynetwork we’re looking for STEEM POWER Delegation.
Empower artists, writers, musicians, non-profits and community initiatives – delegate Steem Power to @sndbox (using the links below) or follow our curation trail. Learn more about Sndbox – watch our introduction, here.